Dear fellow doctoral researchers and Aallonhuiput members,
The year is slowly coming to an end, and it is time for the annual meeting. I invite you to a general assembly of the Aalto University Doctoral Student Association and a Gaming Night on Friday, November 27, 2020. Join to vote for the important matters and become a new member of the Board! We will mostly meet online but will offer pizza vouchers, so we can have a remote dining experience.
The program will consist of:
- Presenting of Preliminary Reports of 2020
- Plans for 2021
- Electing the Board for 2021
- Remote Dinner and Video/Board Games
We will provide a more detailed agenda below soon.
Date: Friday, November 27, 2020, 17:00
Physical Location: Otaranta Club Room, Otaranta 8B, Espoo
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
See you on November 27th!
On behalf of Aallonhuiput Board 2020,
Felix A. Epp
- Organization of the meeting.
- Selecting the Chairman, Secretary, and Auditors.
- Legality and quorum.
- Accepting new members
- Presenting the preliminary reports from the year 2020
- Preliminary financial accounts of 2020.
- Preliminary annual report of 2020.
- Planning the next year 2021
- Action proposal for the year 2021 as prepared by the board
- Selection of the new board for 2021
- Election president of the board for the next term
- Election of other board members for the next term
- Election of functionaries for the next term
- Election of auditor and vice auditor for the next accounting period
- Other issues
- Closing the Annual Meeting.